No more manual, end-of-month data wrangling.
Ledge does it all for you, all the time with 24/7 automated reporting.
Reconciliation — done
Real-time reconciliation means that when reporting time rolls around, you’re already prepared.
ERP updates — done
Post reconciled data back to the ERP automatically, or prepare journal entires for approval.
Reporting — done
Fully configurable reports including GL-ready summaries generated with a single click.
Instant ad hoc reports
Report any day of the week & drive business decisions with today’s data, not last month’s.
Analyze in real-time
Visualize trends & spot anomalies in real-time across all your data, no matter the volume or complexity.
Faster time-to-close lets you focus on higher-order tasks & optimize your processes further.
Custom reporting with full ERP integration.
Complex, high-volume data sources welcome. No R&D or IT required.
Built for your end-to-end reporting workflow.
- Regular & ad-hoc reporting: With reconciliation automated, reporting becomes far easier, whether you report at the end of the month, quarter, or year, or ad hoc for executives or the board.
- Flexible ERP integration: Post reconciled data back to your ERP, close open invoices, send summaries straight to your GL, or prepare journal entries for approval — you have full control.
- Customize for your teams: Accounting, finance ops, and bookkeeping can all tailor reports to their exact needs, surfacing the data and insights that are most relevant to them.
- Export everything: Everything is exportable — bring Ledge’s unified data into any other system to meet any additional reporting needs.
Cash flow reporting 24/7, not at month’s end.
- No more stale data: Make business decisions and forecasts with real-time data — no need to wait until the end of the month to know your actuals.
- Pull business levers in real-time: React to anomalies or emerging trends as they happen, not at month-end.
Real-time visibility and trend analysis.
Insight into trends: Watch for concerning patterns and take early, proactive action. Keep an eye on:
- Total volumes: Watch for anomalies and flag other teams if a trend needs attention.
- Failure rates: Ensure failure rates stay below their defined thresholds and take action if it passes your threshold.
- Fees: Stay on top of fees, ensure that you’re being charged what you should be, and compare fees across payment providers and banks.
Audit-ready data, always.
Continuous audit preparation
Every transaction is fully documented, retained, & stored with our Immutable Data Audit Trail.
End-to-end transaction log
Trace the entirety of any transaction, with every change captured, right up to it landing in an account.
No need to painstakingly piece together transaction journeys for audit samples; it’s all done for you.
Ledge gives you audit trails for data from reports to source, all wrapped up in our friendly UI.