What we’d love to see for all roles
Ledge is a fast-growing fintech company that helps finance teams operating at scale tame payments chaos with centralized payments data, greater visibility, automated workflows, efficient investigations, and dramatically reduced risk of losses. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team in Tel Aviv and help us continue building innovative solutions for our customers.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Ledge, you will be responsible for designing and developing high-quality software solutions that meet the needs of our customers. You will work with a cross-functional team of software engineers, product managers, and designers to deliver features and improvements to our platform. You will also be responsible for mentoring junior engineers and contributing to the overall direction of the engineering team.
Minimum qualifications to apply this role:
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Experience working with complex, cloud-based distributed applications, and/or with modern web development frameworks, preferably React
- A deep understanding of production systems and the architecture of web applications
- Experience with modern programming languages and with functional programming
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS or GCP
- Independent, fast learner and excited about learning new technologies
- Proactive team player with a desire to impact our team, our product and our customers
- Experience with fintech or payments systems - an advantage
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building great software and is excited to be a part of a fast-growing company. If you meet these qualifications and are interested in joining the Ledge team, we encourage you to apply.
Ledge is a command center for payments built for finance teams operating at scale.
Ledge empowers finance teams with tools to centralize their payments data, get a real-time payments snapshot, automate multi-way reconciliation, identify problem transactions, accelerate their investigations, and dramatically lower the risk of losses, all without any engineering support.
Finance teams regain control of payments and are freed to focus on strategic business impact, not manual payments work.